Having Trouble Falling Asleep?
According to the CDC, more than 1 in 3 Americans struggle with sleep related problems, and they recommend getting at least 7 hours of sleep. Sleeping less than 7 hours per night has been proven to increase risk of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, or even having a stroke. A great night's sleep leads to a productive and successful day, and Tru Dream is here to help.
Tru Dream is an all-natural, drug-free, non-habit forming sleep aid designed to promote relaxation, relieve stress and improve sleep quality. If you need help falling asleep but want to stay away from the dangers of sleeping pills, the answer is here. Sleeping pills often come with a side effects list longer than your weekly grocery list, plus you can develop tolerances, dependencies and addictions to them. Tru Dream is the perfect end to your long day, with just the right amount of melatonin and natural sleep boosters to optimize your circadian rhythms and give you the relaxation you’ve been craving.
How Tru Dream Works
Tru Dream has a soothing blend of Chamomile, melatonin, magnesium and two amino acids produced by the brain, GABA and 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) to provide an amazing night’s sleep having you wake up feeling refreshed.
1. Melatonin: The Sleep Hormone
- Melatonin is a hormone that is released by the pineal gland depending on how much light enters your eyes. Melatonin levels are present in the body throughout the night, but looking at blue light at night, not getting enough sunlight during the day, as well as high stress levels and aging can all affect melatonin levels and can leave you struggling to fall asleep. Taking melatonin can not only help you fall asleep faster but also leads to a higher quality of sleep.1 Melatonin is safe, and does not produce any dependence or withdrawal unlike sleeping pills such as benzodiazepines or sedative hypnotics like Ambien. Melatonin also can significantly help you adjust to new time zones and combat jet lag by resetting your circadian rhythms, so bring a Tru Dream for your next flight!
2. Chamomile: To Relax Your Mind and Body
- Chamomile has long been used to treat inflammation and insomnia, having strong antioxidant properties, particularly from the antioxidant Apigenin which binds to GABA receptors in the brain to give a relaxing and natural sedative effect. Apigenin has been shown to shorten the time it takes to fall asleep, so drink before bed for your best sleep.2
3. Magnesium: To Balance Melatonin Levels
- Magnesium is a mineral needed by every organ and cell in the body that increases levels of the neurotransmitter GABA in the brain to regulate nerve activity and keep you calm and de-stressed while simultaneously improving sleep quality. Magnesium is also responsible for regulating melatonin levels to keep you on top of your sleep-wake cycles.
4. Amino Acids: GABA and 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP)
- GABA is the brain’s main inhibitory neurotransmitter that regulates stress hormones in the body, helping you relax and fall asleep. Unsurprisingly, lower GABA levels are associated with insomnia and sleep disruptions. 5-HTP, despite its long name, is actually an amino acid naturally produced by the body. It is used in the body to produce serotonin. For this reason, 5-HTP has a number of health benefits including helping weight loss, helping treat symptoms of depression, helping with migraines, and helping you fall asleep. Serotonin can be converted to melatonin in the body and thus help you achieve better sleep. Recent placebo-controlled studies have shown that supplemental GABA and 5-HTP have a synergistic effect and work together to increase the quality of your sleep, increase sleep duration, and decrease time to fall asleep.3
4. Clean Ingredients: Flexible with Your Dietary Preferences
- Vegan: Our shots, with the exception of Tru Beauty, are completely free from any and all animal products.
- Keto Friendly: Containing very low carbohydrate levels, our Tru shots and cans are keto friendly.
- Gluten Free: The line of Tru shots and cans are all free from gluten.
- Low Glycemic: Our ingredients are slowly digested an absorbed to regulate blood sugar levels.
- 5 Calories: We were able to pack great taste, healthy ingredient, and functional effectiveness into our shots with just 5 calories!
- Non-GMO: None of our products contain any genetically modified organisms.
- Only Natural Sweeteners: Monk fruit, stevia, and erythritol are the sweeteners in all of our shots and cans. All Natural and great tasting, the trio are the perfect fit!
- No Artificial Preservatives: At Tru, we do not believe in artificial ingredients: sweeteners or preservatives, so we do not use them.
Sleep Faster, Sleep Better
Tru Dream is designed to help you achieve the calm relaxation you need, help you fall asleep quicker and improve your sleep without any of the dangerous side effects of sleeping pills or drugs.