Meet the beauty elixir that puts an end to overpriced serums, daunting supplements, and sugary gummies. Formulated with ingredients dedicated to boosting radiance and strength in hair, skin, and nails, Tru Beauty is an all-natural and delicious beverage that unlocks your inner luminance!
How Tru Beauty Works
Tru Beauty is carefully crafted and expertly mixed to strengthen your hair, skin, and nails with the very best ingredients that bring out your natural glow:
- Collagen, the most common protein in your body and absolutely essential to maintaining bone structure (as well as skin, muscle, tendon AND ligament structure!), actually decreases in level and quality with age. Unlock the secret of age-defying wrinkle reduction by supplementing your beauty routine with collagen-rich Tru Beauty! Collagen peptides reduce the harsh effects of aging by promoting hydration and overall collagen density.1 Contrary to popular supplements that overload your body with sugar (which hinders collagen’s ability to repair itself), Tru Beauty maximizes the effectiveness of collagen reproduction and repair with just 1 gram of natural sugar.
2. Vitamins C, E, and Biotin
- Vitamins C and E work together to protect your skin. Vitamin E resolves harmful free radicals that arise from various types of skin damage, and reduces redness and scarring with its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin C also promotes collagen production, as well as thickens delicate skin, reduces lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, and repairs sun damage.
- Biotin, also known as B-Vitamin, or B7, is known for its strengthening properties in hair, skin, and nails.
3. Sodium Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium hyaluronic acid unlocks your full skin potential with incredible hydrating capabilities (with the ability to bind up to 1000 times its weight in water, it allows your skin to stay super moisturized), plumping your skin and eliminating wrinkles to give your skin a more youthful glow.2
- Resveratrol is a plant compound found in grapes, raspberries, blackberries, red wine, and has dazzling antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, cardioprotective, and neuroprotective properties...not to mention age-reducing effects! It boosts your youthful appearance by reducing wrinkles and sagging, and increasing skin elasticity, density, and moisture.3
5. Retinyl Acetate
- Retinyl acetate, a form of Vitamin A and retinol, stimulates the production of new skin cells, and protects from UV damage and infection by building up your skin layers. It smooths wrinkles, balances skin tone, and clears pores to leave you radiant, glowing, and dewy!4